Monday, August 11, 2008

Shopping, Exercise Pen

School starts Thursday so my nephew (Cain) will only be with us during the day till then; however, today, Cara came to stay with us because the Day Care staff was having some kind of meeting. So, we all took off for town to pay the sales tax on the trailer and do a little shopping. First stop was the license bureau. I'm convinced that the people in those offices sit around when they are not busy and think of ways to make the lives of the people coming in to do business as difficult as possible. Needless to say, they got me. No license today. Have to have a lien release from the seller's finance company before I can get the license. Tried to call the seller cause I thought maybe he could fax it to me at the license bureau but did not have his phone number with me. So, we were off to eat lunch and go shopping. Went to the kids favorite place....Pizza Hut. Then to Wal Mart and of course we couldn't get out of Wal Mart with out some toys that I'm sure they didn't need but we had a good time. Came home to the trailer and they played with the toys the rest of the afternoon.

Ordered two exercise pens for the dogs so that they can spend some time outside without me constantly watching them. They were delivered by UPS today. Very easy to set up and I think they will help let them out for a little bit longer and relieve me from constantly being out with them. We'll see. I'll take a picture when I use it.

Talked to Nolan around 7:00 p.m. and he was in Witchita, KS. He didn't get to leave Colorado until 2:00 p.m. Guess he won't be home till late afternoon tomorrow. Sure wish he was back.....I'm going to have to empty the black tank by myself....wish me luck!

No comments: