Monday, August 18, 2008

Still Things To Do, Work - No Truck

Well, since early last week we've been trying to get the Lien Release on the RV so that we can pay the sales tax and buy license. Just one more thing on the list of things to do and evidently one that I should have started sooner. Started out with me going to the license bureau and them telling me I needed the release (didn't have a clue that I needed that document to get the license). Called the Credit Union to see if they had it and they took 2 days looking for it only to tell us that they did not have it. Called the previous owner who faxed me a copy of the letter from his bank saying that the loan was paid in full. Went to the license bureau but that document would not work.....it has to be notorized from the bank. Called the previous owner again....he then called back to say his bank would not release the document to either me or him that if my Credit Union did not have it they would have to ask for another copy (they claimed they had sent the original document to them already) and then I would have to get it from my Credit Union. Credit Union was closed by the time I found this out today so I guess I'll work on it some more tomorrow.........

And, since I've been having to work so much at my part time job, we have not had time to look for a truck yet. I'm getting anxious to start out this new adventure!

1 comment:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

It's so good to see you posting. Something else to watch for when buying an RV. You'll get on the road soon.
Dee