Tuesday, August 31, 2010

20 – 31 August 2010

Wow, what a slow down!!!  Wedding is over and there’s nothing to worry about getting done and no shopping to do.  Nothing going on around here except work on weekends at the local convenience store and hanging out at the RV.  Kids have all started school again and everyone else is busy with working and doing what they normally do.  Nolan graduated high school in 1960 and this past weekend on the 28th, we attended his 50th High School Reunion.  He didn’t want me to take the camera but I really wish I had anyway.  We had a great time!  I finished my wedding gift to Carla and will post pictures after I give it to her, it’s a surprise and she doesn’t know what it is.  So, other than the above, we’re just waiting around doing noting until the 1st of October when we leave for TN for our next trip. 

1 comment:

JB said...

We should have a gathering of those folks who are not at the gathering.