Friday, February 11, 2011

15-21 January 2011

OK, this week not so much happened……

I decided that if we were not going to keep the 5th Wheel when we get back to Missouri, why was I spending so much money on new flooring.  So, I cancelled the carpet order and bought trim at Lowes.  Here is what it looks like now…..I don’t have a before picture…..100_2943

Made our bi-weekly trip to Library and Nolan washed the truck. We were gonna go to movie but nothing on we wanted to see.  Rod and Deb and Jim and Ellie left this week so their last night here we had happy hour at Rod and Debs then made a trip to Port Aransas for dinner at Fin’s.

During the Hail storm lots of leaves fell from the trees everywhere and almost everyone but us had racked and cleaned up a little…..Nolan finally racked leaves!

I’ve been knitting a lot so I mailed off a package to my sister with hats and a scarf this week.

We also decided it was time to by a dehumidifier so that was also accomplished this week. 

Not too exciting but there it is!

Oh, did I tell you how much I love my soda machine!

No comments: