Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Cold, Texas

Wednesday, 26 Nov.....That's Cain's birthday and since school was out he spent the day with us. Nolan fixed his bicycle tires and they spent some time at Walts. I think we had a pretty good day; however, it gets kind of hard to keep a 9 year old boy from getting bored.

Thursday, 27 Nov......Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends!!!! I spent the morning getting ready to go to Nolan's brother's home to eat. Everyone was there and we had a good time catching up. Food was great! We have so much to be thankful for!!!!

Friday, 28 Nov.....Walts Convenience store called and wanted me to work for a couple of hours so I got around and went to Roby around 12:00. Mom came to spend the night before we have our Thanksgiving meal with my family on Saturday. My sister made homemade pizzas for dinner and they were really good.

Saturday, 29 Nov.....Another great meal with my family and some fun playing games. The girls also decorated the Christmas tree. I had forgotten how noisey little girls can be.....we had six between the ages of 9 and 2. They had a good time.

Sunday, 30 Nov.....Opened at the store today and woke up to snow.....way too cold....we're ready to head for Texas. Will probably leave around 9 or 10 Dec. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Great, Donna! Where are you headed in Texas?

Tumbleweed Dee said...

What a great move!!! Warmer, and no snow. Have fun in Texas!

FD5, Retired said...

When you start saying the S word, Texas is the cure.
Stay Safe,
John and Bridget

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Great, Donna, maybe you can meet up with some of the RV-Dreams chatters in TX. A lot of them are here already. Happy Trails, Penny, TX