Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11 – 17 December 2010

11 Dec, Saturday:  Stayed in again today…..this was a very depressing week for me.

12 Dec, Sunday:  I decided to get up and do something.  So today I pulled up the carpet in the kitchen area….much better.  They put such cheap carpet in RVs.  I don’t understand why they don’t just put in good vinyl or wood…..would be so much easier to keep clean and maintain.  After pulling up the carpet in the kitchen (it had the same vinyl that’s at the door and sink, under the carpet I pulled up), I decided I wanted to do something in the living room area, it doesn’t have the vinyl under it or I would have just pulled it up also.  We were off to Lowes for a couple of new throw rugs and check out the vinyl tiles or another flooring option for the living room.  Don’t know what I want yet…..will decide soon.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter Carla!!!!!

13 Dec, Monday:  Today was another trip to library.

14 Dec, Tuesday:  It’s TUESDAY so we were off to lunch at Big Fisherman for the special…..better today!  Later we went to the movie theater to see Faster.  They give free popcorn to anyone attending movies after 6:00…..we both at too much popcorn…..it was a pretty good, warm, and sunny day.

December 15th 2000 was the worse day of my life……I lost my youngest daughter 10 years ago in a car accident on this day……I miss you Amanda and wish you were here.

16 Dec, Thursday:  Nolan washed the trailer and I decided to get out and walk the dogs today.  Oscar made it a 1/2 mile and Lucy and I walked 1 1/2 miles.  We decided not to go home for Christmas today.  I sure wish we could but it will only be 3 more months and we’ll be back in Missouri.  A warm and sunny day, lots more of those this year than there was here last year.

17 Dec, Friday:  I stayed in and colored my hair while Nolan went to grocery store.  That was about it.

1 comment:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

I hope you perk up soon.

Many of the RV manufacturers are not putting carpet in them this year. They got wise to the needs, and wants of RVers.

Happy Trails, Penny, TX
www.pennys-tuppence.blogspot.com