Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day Trip from Terlingua to Presidio, TX

We decided today we would drive Farm Road 170 from Terlingua to Presidio about 50 miles. Was a very good drive, lots of scenery of the Rio Grande River and one little detour.



Start of detour......
Kind of just like a trail in the desert instead of a road. Nolan was not happy and it was very dusty!!!

This was a rest stop along the road....

Great drive, thanks Penny for the recommendation. We drove all the way into town and around a little before we started back. Got home and Nolan grilled steaks for dinner. Nice day in the desert!

1 comment:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed the drive. I wonder why there was a detour? I am glad it wasn't there when I was driving that route last time. I was towing a travel trailer with my motor home, as I had to have two bedrooms on that trip!!
Happy Trails, Penny, TX