Sunday, October 4, 2009

Plato PTO Carnival

Saturday, we were up at 6:00 am and started getting ready to head back to Roby, MO, for one last visit before we take off for who knows where. Left the trailer by 7:00 am and got to my sister's by 10:00 am. Got her stuff for donating to the carnival and took it down to the school gym to be counted. Wow was there a lot of stuff being brought in. Carnival should be a success!

Back at my sister's we visited with my Mom, Brandi, and the kids. Had a great day eating and playing.

Then it was time to take off for the carnival. Lots and lots of people there and way too crowded, I guess that means it was a success. Stayed for about an hour and a half then we said our goodbyes and left for Branson.

Today, I spent most of the day with Carla going over her wedding plans and creating a timeline with a budget. She's so much like me.....wants to know how and when everything will get done. She's already way ahead of the game but not quite sure she is. Should be a great wedding and I'm really looking forward to August 6, 2010, my baby girl's "big day".

Nolan BBQd chicken for lunch in the rain. That's pretty much our day.....not a lot going on!

No comments: