Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rainy Day Travel

I guess I was in such a hurry to get somewhere that I got too impatient. Rain was supposed to be stopping and it had for a bit so Nolan said he didn't care what we did so I said lets get going. So around 9:00 yesterday we started packing up to go. We were ready by 10:00 to leave but Nolan was soaked and not a "happy camper". Getting ready in the rain was not a good idea. It also was raining as we took off and rain on us for about another 2 hours and......we were driving on a curvy, narrow road. Nolan is such a good driver but I think he was stressed a little and getting someplace else was not that important. We made it safe and sound to the Riverside RV Resort in Bartlesville, OK. When we got here I asked the owner if we could possibly stay another night making in 4 nights instead of 3. She was so nice and worked things so we could spend the extra night so maybe we won't have to travel in the rain. Don't know what in store for the next 3 days but I'm just happy to be "out and about".

No comments: