Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Babysitting, Lucy

Well, I had the girls today.....boy, were they a hand full. They both had runny noises and the little one did not sleep good last night. As soon as possible after we went out to eat pizza, it was off to nap time for her. I needed a break! However, she woke up in a good mood and we had a good rest of the afternoon. Don't expect to see them again until Sunday when we will go to my sister's for their mother's birthday. What will I do for the rest of the week?????
Today was the day Lucy was to get a hair cut. We had put it off for way too long as you can see in the before picture.




Here's the after picture.

She sure does look different. Oscar was feeling left out so he got his picture taken also.

The hair cut was the biggest event of the day so I'll end with that!

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

What cute little dogs! What kind is Oscar? He looks like there's some Husky in there somewhere.