Sunday, May 18, 2008

House Cleaning

Not much happened today.....just the normal house cleaning and laundry chores. I did manage to straighten up my shoes in my closet....I have way too many pairs (I got rid of half of them when I retired). Figured the closet would look better if shoes weren't all over the floor if we are going to have people in to look at it. Also managed to kind of make our sunroom more presentable as a sunroom not a storage room....that's what the realtor called it. Moved a shelf from the utility room to the sunroom to store the BBQ and deep fryer tools on instead of the floor and an old card table. Moved a couple of chairs and a table to make a seating area. Moving the shelf from the utility room also made it look bigger and uncluttered. Killed two birds with one stone! Still would like to buy some hanging plants to put in the sunroom so maybe I'll find some this week.

Nolan BBQ'd a pork roast for lunch it was really good. Ate too much and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the computer.

That's about it for today.

No comments: