Monday, May 12, 2008

The Beginning!!!

Well, here we go!!!!

Accomplished one of the two things I decided to do after chatting in the RV-Dreams Chat Room last night. Probably not the most important of the two but the most fun.....starting a blog! Not too sure how well this will turn out but so far a fun thing to do.....and having fun/enjoying life is what the rest of our life is supposed to be about.

The other thing that I was supposed to do was call a new realtor today.....I didn't get that done. Goes to the top of the list tomorrow. I did take some pictures of the outside of our house that we are trying to sell. Our house was built in 2001, approximately 2500 square feet counting the finished basement, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, and on 2 1/2 acreas. Would like to sell it for $170K. So, if any of my readers knows of someone looking for a quite, rural area to live, have them look us up.

Will take pictures of the inside tomorrow after I call the realtor.
Also, managed to contact a few potential hostesses for Longaberger Basket Home Shows for this month. Another item off my "to do" list. Hope at least one will take me up on my offer!

Caught up on all my "blog" reading and would like to say "Thank You" to all of you.....if I didn't have them to read, I would have given up on this dream of full time RVing a long time ago.
I think this may be a good start so I'll quit for tonight and see what I can find to post about tomorrow.

1 comment:

JimBob and Miss Bette said...

Basket Lady-Welcome to our blogging world= We've added you to our list of blogs to follow- Hope the house sells!

JimBob from JimBobMissBetteandBuster
Currently in Cambria, NY