Friday, May 23, 2008

Visitors, Memorial Day Flowers

Wow! You can sure get behind with posting if you aren't careful. Just realized I hadn't posted since Tuesday and this is Friday. What happened to Wednesday and Thursday? Don't remember anything special about Wednesday but Thursday we went to Wal Mart to buy enough food for our visitors for the weekend, my Mom and her husband decided to come Thursday night instead of Saturday. And, I always have to do a little extra cleaning when my mother comes to visit; so, that took up most of the day.

Today we decided to watch the girls since Mom was here; so, their mother dropped them off this morning on her way to work. Sure do miss them but after one day together, I still do not want to babysit anymore. This morning I put a roast in the crock pot for dinner and we were off to visit a couple of cemeteries where we have relatives buried to put flowers on the graves. Took all morning to go to two. Came home for lunch and then the girls took a nap (I took one too). Roast got done and we had a pretty good meal....that's the kind I like to cook....no preparation required! Not very exciting but that's what's been happening around here.

No comments: