Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Realtor, TOPS

I called a new realtor today. It was around 3:00 and she wasn't in the office. I left a message on her cell phone; hopefully, she'll return my call tomorrow.

It was a rainy morning and I lacked motivation to accomplish anything of significance. So, other than the phone call to the realtor, nothing much got done.

Thursdays is our TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) meeting at 5:00. I haven't been doing very well but tonight I lost a little. As a matter of fact, everyone attending lost this week so we had a "No Gain" meeting. That's really good! Our discussion topic for tonight was Portion Control. My goal for the week is to use a smaller plate (8") and weigh/measure at least one meal each day for the next week. Hope that makes a difference! Losing weight is so hard to do but we have a really good support group now and I enjoy going. I especially enjoy going out to eat (I ate a chef salad) after the meeting.....I really enjoy going out with the girls. That sure is something I miss about not working.....getting to talk to people. I love to meet new people and socialize! One of the reasons I want to start our new lifestyle.

Well, that's about it for the day.

No comments: