Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To BLog or Not to Blog

I'm really having trouble deciding whether I want to keep this up or not. So far, I haven't been very good at posting.

Went to the RV Dreams rally and had a great time! Didn't get very many pictures taken and the ones I did take were not nearly as good as some of the other Dreamers took. So, I'll borrow theirs for my scrapbooking.

While I was there we received an offer from a couple that wanted to buy the house and I was up and down all week with that. Ended up they did not accept my last counter offer but the house was shown two more times the following week.

Received an offer from one of the two lookers that we made a counter offer to and the buyer accepted. Our closing date to sell the house is now July 15 with the buyer taking possession on July 22. So far, everything is going very smoothly. Still afraid to start packing but next week we should have heard back from the VA Appraiser by then and will feel more comfortable doing a little packing.

We have been looking at RVs and have not made a decision yet. We initially started out looking at motorhomes and switched to 5th Wheels. Now we are back to motorhomes again. Hope to have something found by next week so that we can close the deal on the RV after we close on the house. Will immediately start moving stuff into the RV and moving stuff to it's designated new home. We have a place to store the stuff that will be sold sometime in August.

We have a plan, just hope it all comes together!

No comments: