Monday, July 14, 2008

Work Again, No News

Linda called and asked if I could work for a few hours on Monday. Great idea since I didn't have anything planned for Monday and I'm very nervous about everything. So, I went to work from 8:00 until 1:30.

Came home and realtor had called so I called her back. Buyer's had finally gotten back with her about what they wanted to replace the picture mix up deal. They wanted two coat rack shelves, two large metal black shelves I have my baskets on in the basement, and three wooden bookcases. My realtor had already told them that was out of the question before she even called me. That was a lot of stuff for a $50 picture (that's the high value of the picture I thought they wanted). My realtor and I agreed that they could either have the two coat rack shelves or one of the wooden bookcases. They never got back to us all day with an answer....don't know what's going to happen.

The buyer's realtor originally said she would try to schedule the closing for 8:30 am on 15 July. Heard nothing from her or my realtor all day about the actual time and date for the closing. About 7:30 pm, my realtor called me back and said the closing would be at 1:30 pm, 15 July.

Now, I'm really nervous....Nolan is still not any better and wants to totally get rid of everything he owns. That really upsets me and I don't know what to do.

Only 1 day until we close.

2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Conga -rats on the saale of the house...hope everything goes as planned...and tell those people NO!! they cannot have anything else!!! and don't leave anything for them either!!!! As for me hoping to be out of here by mid September if i get my s**t (stuff) together. Miss ya
Jenny

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Hope all is well and you're safely ensconced in your fifth wheel. We miss hearing from you and the chatters are concerned that we haven't heard from you. Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can!