Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11, Birthday, New Phone, New Chairs

I think I now know what it's like to have a birthday on a holiday.....although 9/11 is not a holiday, it is a very sad day, I don't want to take away from the importance of all those who lost their lives on that day......it sure makes it hard to have a happy birthday! Fifty some years ago I was born on my mother's birthday, 9/11! Well, today I drove to Springfield to have lunch with my daughter and get my hair cut and colored....it always helps to get a "new do" when you're getting older....one that makes you look younger!

Also today was the day I wanted to buy an air card for my computer. Well.......bought myself, for my birthday, from me, the new iPhone. It sure is cool, but probably way more gadget than I needed. I love it! The air card is good also.

On the way home the new recliners I bought for the trailer were in so I stopped and picked them up...of course it started to rain. Luckily, it did not get the chairs wet. They were in boxes and covered inside the box with plastic. So, when I got home I quickly opened the boxes and took them inside. I was so thankful that they came in two pieces. That meant that I could carry them myself (Nolan is still not back from Maryland yet). I absolutely love the chairs!

So, I did have a good birthday!

No comments: