Monday, September 8, 2008

Microchips and Shots

Today was the day I had made an appointment with our vet to get microchips put in the dogs. Nolan thinks I'm crazy but if I was to loose one of the dogs I would go crazy, especially Lucy, and as much as I hate to say it, I have not been a good dog trainer. She pretty much does what she wants and does not listen to me very well. Up until a couple of months ago, she absolutely could not be trusted to even go outside without being on a leash. She's better but if she gets excited about something, she's uncontrollable! So, I will not let her out without being on a leash but you never know when she might dart out the door or something and just to make me feel better, I wanted the microchips!!! Not a very exciting vet visit but he did tell me that the dogs should both get updated shots. So we did and $125 later we were on our way home and I feel much better!!!

Nolan was busy all day getting trucks and himself ready for the last leg of his trip.....he leaves for Maryland tomorrow.

No comments: