Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Sick Pets, Dinner with a Friend

Boy, I'm sure glad the animals are feeling better....Lucy is back to driving everyone cazy with wanting to play all the time and Tequila is hopping up on everything wanting you to pet her all the time.

Sometimes you let yourself get out of touch with good friends, especially if they are friends that you had before you get a divorce. And, these friends were probably better friends with my ex than me but I still enjoyed their company a lot. It had been a very long time since we actually sat down and talked to each other. We met for dinner at the local cafe to spend some time catching up and talking. She then came by to see my new home. We had a great time and I've told myself I'm not going to let that happen again.

No comments: