Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Started our Christmas Day just sitting around. Was warm and the sun was thinking about coming out. About 10:00 I decided I should start getting things ready for the Christmas dinner at the club house. Quickly mixed together the ingredients for the corn casserole and then off to take a shower. Went toward the club house around 12:00 and found out they were not going to eat until 1:00. There were about 80 people there and as I said before the club house is not big enough for that size group. Food was wonderful but we didn't stick around too long after we ate. Kitchen was full of ladies cleaning up so I didn't even try to help at all. Back at the trailer I put the dogs in their pen and sat outside and read for a while. And....that was about it for our first Christmas away from Missouri!!!

No comments: