Monday, December 15, 2008

On the Move, Cold Weather

Boy was it cold this morning......took these pictures while out walking the dogs. This is the I-35 RV Park. Not a bad place to stop overnight but a little more than we have been paying at $25 a night. Not sure I would want to stay there for an extended time. They do have everything but cable......they had full hookups, laundry, pool, cafe, level sites, and very friendly people.
Lucy wasn't crazy about the ducks, she couldn't figure out what they were and wouldn't get very close!


We were hooked up and pulling out by 9:00 am. Temperature didn't get above 43 all the way to San Antonio.
As I've said before, I sure don't like trying to decide where to stay. Finally decided to try the Braunig Lake RV Resort in south San Antonio. Of course I haven't taken pictures yet, it's been too cold to spend much time outside. Doesn't seem to be too bad. This park also has everything plus cable for $18.50 per night. We were set up and resting by 1:00 but it was way too cold to do anything but sit inside. Baked some frozen lasagna and bread and spent the rest of the day on the computer.
In closing today, I want to say thank you to both Gena and Ginny for calling to see how I was on this sad day for me and to all my other friends who were thinking of me.....8 years ago today was the day I lost my youngest daughter in a car accident and this month is always kind of depressing for me. Thanks to all.......

1 comment: