Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Warmer and Craft Day

Today I decided to go sign up for all the Christmas and New Years activites at the park. So, we're all signed up, we'll see how it goes.....if Nolan will go with me. While there I saw the sign up sheet for craft day which they have on the park calendar for every Tuesday. I signed up for that too. Arrived and there were about 6 or 7 other ladies there and I sat down after introductions and they started to show us how to make a beaded key chain. Here are my results....first time I've ever worked with beads.
Stayed about an hour and a half then walked back to the trailer. Nolan had mentioned going back to Alice Faye's Bar this afternoon but while I was at the crafting one of the other ladies mentioned they were closed on Tuesdays and I then remembered seeing the sign. So, we decided to go to Wal Mart to get a prescription refilled and look for a grill. Walked around Wal Mart for an hour or so; found a grill and of course some other stuff. Left Wal Mart and started looking for a place to get a hamburger. Ended up at Popeye's for fish and chicken and by the time we got home to walk the dogs, you didn't need a jacket to be outside....Yeah, no rain and warmer!!!





No comments: