Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shopping, Early Christmas

Friday, 12 Dec, is my daughter's birthday and since we planned to be leaving MO before then, I met Carla at the Landing for an afternoon of shopping "in the cold". Didn't get above freezing all day! We still had fun and spent all my money. It's funny how since I don't have lots of room for stuff and don't need clothes to wear to work, I couldn't find anything that I just had to have....and we shopped hard! I ended up buying a pair of shoes and some hand cream and socks from Bath and Body Works. Must say on the other hand that Carla didn't have trouble finding something to buy......Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.....I love you!!!!! We ended the day with dinner at Landry's Seafood House. Wow, best food I've had in a while! Excellent!

No comments: