Saturday, December 20, 2008

Warm Weather and New Friends

When we got here yesterday we didn't spend much time outside so I really didn't feel how warm and humid it was but it sure got humid in the trailer during the night and I didn't sleep very well. Tried to deal with it all morning but finally gave in and turned the air on.....much better. Around 2:00 or so, I decided to put up the dog's pen and sit outside for a while....turned the air off and opened the windows. A very nice afternoon!

Around 4:00 or later a couple came walking by and I knew it was Rod and Debbie Kendall whose blog I had read and had been talking to her on the RV-Dreams chat room. We talked for a few minutes and then they needed to go get some groceries. I'm sure we will spend some more time with them. They seem to be a very nice couple!

Oh yeah, can't forget to mention we made our ritual trip to find the Wal Mart and ate lunch at Chilis.

Nice warm day!!!

No comments: