Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sick and Cold

Friday, we decided to go to the Rockport Beach and walk around....I wanted to see if there would be any shells to find. We didn't get out until around 1:00 and of course there was nothing on the beach if there was to begin with.....but, it was a nice walk. It is so beautiful to walk along the ocean in the sand.....I could do that every day. I don't think Nolan enjoyed it so much, but it was his idea to go. Drove around town for a little and then back to the trailer. Nolan grilled the steaks he got a couple of days ago and that was about it for the day.

Saturday, Was supposed to start getting cold around 9:00 am today but Nolan was outside talking to the neighbors around 10:00 when he rushed in and said that it had just dropped about 20 degrees outside and got his coat. I'm convinced that is why I got this cold.....hot and shorts one day then the next it is sweaters and jeans the next. Really felt bad today so I didn't move out of the recliner only to warm up a can of soup.

Sunday, Woke up feeling much better but still not completely over the cold. Took a shower and Nolan said he would take me up to the Dairy Queen for ice cream.....I was ready and waiting in 10 minutes. Wow, I really am not well yet.....that little trip made me so tired.....I was back in my recliner for the rest of the afternoon. Tonight is Bingo night but I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go and cough on everyone all night.

So....that about catches me up on what we've been doing. Only one more week here then we'll be moving on.....I'll try to get some pictures taken of the park next week.

No comments: