Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gibson Discount Store

Today was a really slow day.....took my shower early but we didn't get around to doing anything until I mentioned going to the discount store that all the dreamers had mentioned (Gibson Discount Store). What a store....it would take hours and hours to see everything. We didn't really see anything we couldn't live without. We did see a really cute pink ball glove that we thought about buying for Brenna's birthday but I couldn't get her Mom on the phone so we passed that up. We again sat outside.....it's so nice to be able to just sit in the warm weather and relax.....and the dogs really like being outside also. I finally got up and went inside to make spaghetti. After dinner more work on the taxes....wish I had increased my withholdings a little!

No comments: