Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving and Wal Mart Finally

We were up and out of there and on the road by 9:30 am again. Long drive but we got to the park (Buckhorn RV Resort, Kerrville, TX) and set up by 4:00 pm. Walked the dogs over to where I saw Deb and Rod parked to say we were here. Several of the group were going out to eat but I still needed to give the dogs and me a bath! I'm really going to like this park a lot and we're going to have fun with the other RV-Dreamers that are here. P.S. I forgot to take pictures of the Lost Alaskan RV Park in Alpine before we left.

Today, we made a trip to Walmart, first time since we left Del Rio....that's a long time for us! Also, on chat last night the other guys decided we would have a potluck dinner tonight of beans and corn bread.....and whatever else anyone wants to bring. Of course I ate too much but it was fun meeting the others from our group that were not at the rally last year. Rest of the night will be spent watching TV and knitting.

Oh yeah, we have a plan.....we're staying here for the month of March, then on 1 April head towards Missouri. Should be back to Roby around the 3d.

No comments: